Vaser lipo is a minimally invasive method of liposuction that uses Ultrasound Liposuction technology to get rid of fat. VASER Lipo targets areas of body fat that are often hard to get rid of with other methods. Even if you stick to a diet and work out, you may still have stubborn layers of fat around your stomach, hips, upper arms, and other places.
When extra fat cells show up in these places, it can be very disheartening because these last layers of fat can hide the firm curves and definition you’ve worked hard to get. Also, loose skin can make parts of the body look like they are sagging, making them look older and worn. The Vaser liposuction system can get rid of pockets of fat cells and tighten the skin to give the body a more youthful shape.
Vaser Lipo Pros & Cons
First, let’s look at the various reasons why you should undergo this fat-removal cosmetic treatment. Vaser lipo vs. regular liposuction:
- The Vaser lipo procedure is minimally invasive and has a very high safety profile. Many patients are able to return to work within a few days, and they recover from the discomfort and swelling associated with the surgery within three to four weeks. The recovery period for this method is far quicker than that of traditional liposuction.
- In some cases with low swelling, the full effects can be seen almost right away, but in most cases, it only takes 12 weeks. This means that you don’t have to hide for too long after the treatment before you can see the results.
- Because Vaser lipo makes use of specialized ultrasonic technology, surgeons are able to zero in with pinpoint accuracy on the parts of your body that require fat to be removed. When conventional liposuction is performed, fat is frequently transferred from more general locations. This can cause harm to the tissues that are nearby, which in turn increases the amount of time needed for recovery and lowers the overall quality of the results.
- Thanks to ultrasonic technology, only small incisions are needed to inject the suctioning fluid. This implies reduced discomfort, edema, and bleeding throughout the Vaer lipo procedure.
- This procedure’s recovery and finishing times are faster than standard liposuction.
- With more focused and exact body contouring, you might have a more defined and aesthetically acceptable body form. Vaser Liposuction removes undesirable fats and smooths problematic body parts.
- Since Vaser lipo is less invasive than regular liposuction, your scars will be a lot less obvious. But it’s important to remember that they won’t be gone. Among other things, it all depends on what part of the body is being treated. When looking for the right cosmetic surgeon for this kind of work, it’s important to find one who knows how to lessen the chance of scars and how bad they look. And one who tells you the truth about them from the start.
- Some patients have had pain and numbness around the treated area for weeks after the procedure. This is rare, but it has happened. Most people can go back to work in three days. The specialist giving you the treatment should tell you the best ways to speed up the healing process and give you tips on how to make the pain and numbness less severe and last less long.
- The effects of many contemporary cosmetic operations are obvious practically immediately, and this is typically the case with Vaser lipo; nevertheless, there are occasions in which the initial results may be less visible due to swelling.
- It might take 2 to 3 months for inflammation to entirely diminish and for skin to restore full firmness. Because of this, the final result may take 4-6 months. It might take time to judge the treatment’s success and your happiness.
- You can gain weight, it will simply be distributed differently. Keep a healthy, balanced lifestyle.
- Vaser lipo commonly causes irritation. Some people may develop acute inflammation after therapy, however it’s generally minor. During healing, you may require specific medicine.
Vaser liposuction side effects and risks
VASER lipo is a low-risk procedure. However, risks and side effects are still possible, including:
- Liposuction pain.
- Bruising and bleeding after the procedure.
- Hyperpigmentation, asymmetry, skin imperfections.
- Liposuction scarring.
- Loose skin that doesn’t fit your new shape.
- Chronic edema after surgery.
Vaser liposuction recovery
Your body may be a little bruised and swollen in the area(s) where the VASER Liposuction was done. Some people say that VASER technology speeds up healing and makes recovery less painful than traditional liposuction. Most people say that pain after VASER Lipo is mild to moderate. The average time to heal is between 5 and 7 days, during which you must rest and avoid doing anything too hard. Bruising, soreness, and pain may happen in the first few days. During the recovery phase, it is highly recommended that you drink more water.
Vaser liposuction Dubai cost
It depends on how much fat you have and where you want to get rid of it, but in general, we don’t recommend getting more than 3–5 liters or 4–5% of your body weight out in one session. The typical cost of vaser lipo in Dubai is between AED 15,000 and AED 50,000. Make sure to ask if there are any extra costs, like anesthesia, that you’ll have to pay for yourself. The average cost of VASER liposuction, costs on RealSelf.com, is $6,500, but it depends on how many parts of your body you want to work on.