What are dermal fillers? Dermal Fillers defined
Dermal fillers, also known as soft tissue fillers, can be used to augment the volume of the lips, smooth the appearance of creases and folds, and fill in the hollows beneath the eyes that are commonly referred to as tear troughs. In addition to that, they have the ability to contour the jawline, give volume to the cheekbones, and decrease the look of pitted acne scars. Some individuals even opt to get injectable fillers used in place of surgery in order to do a non-surgical nose job.
As we become older, we lose both the subcutaneous fat and the muscular volume in our faces. A “liquid facelift” that mixes injectable fillers with a neuromodulator such as Botox can restore a more youthful appearance to patients who are in the early stages of age-related volume loss. This can delay the need for a cosmetic surgery operation such as facial fat transfer.
However, dermal fillers will not be able to achieve the same amount of facial rejuvenation as cosmetic surgery such as a facelift; the results will be less dramatic and will only last for a shorter period of time.
Because it may be dissolved so easily in the case of a problem, hyaluronic acid is by far the most popular filler component that has been authorized by the FDA. Collagen, calcium hydroxylapatite (Radiesse), poly-L-lactic acid (Sculptra), and polymethyl methacrylate microspheres are among other materials that may be utilized to produce fillers (Bellafill).
Types of Dermal Fillers and Their Prices in Dubai
Hyaluronic acid Fillers:
Hyaluronic acid occurs naturally in connective tissues. Our body’s hyaluronic acid supply declines with aging. Juvederm, Juvederm Voluma, Restylane, Restylane-L, Restylane Silk, Restylane Lyft with lidocaine, Perlane, Prevelle Silk, and Belotero Balance include hyaluronic acid. They provide volume to nasolabial folds, marionette lines, and under-eye hollows. Some plump thin lips. Filler determines how long results last. Because hyaluronic acid is the most often used component of dermal fillers, you have a wide variety of options.
Restylane fillers can also be separated into a variety of formulations, each of which is designed to treat a particular problem region. When compared to Juvéderm, it can take a few of extra days for it to start having an impact.
- Restylane Silk: The effects of Restylane Silk on your lips and the tiny wrinkles around your mouth are temporary but noticeable after around six months.
- Restylane Defyne: Deep creases and folds can be smoothed out using Restylane Defyne, and the results can last up to a year.
- Restylane Refyne: The results of a treatment with Restylane Refyne, which smooths out nasolabial creases, can continue for up to a year.
- Restylane Contour: Restylane Contour is designed to repair defects in the midface contour, therefore restoring cheek volume and shapeliness.
- Restylane Kysse: Restylane Kysse is a lip filler that may be used for up to a year to add volume to the lips and to smooth out lip wrinkles.
- Restylane Lyft: Restylane Lyft, which was originally known as Perlane, is an injectable filler that may be used for the hands and cheeks. Off-label, it can also be used to perform a non-surgical nose job. Results might last 10–18 months.
Cost of Restylane Filler in Dubai
Restylane usually costs between 1500 AED and 3000 AED per syringe, which makes it about the same price on average. Syringes may also be cheaper, especially since they come in two sizes.
Juvéderm Dermal fillers manufactured by Juvéderm come in a variety of formulas, each of which offers a unique degree of “liftability” for use in a specific region of the face.
- Juvéderm XC: The effects of Juvéderm XC, which can last up to a year, include the smoothing of smile lines around the nose and mouth (also known as nasolabial folds, marionette lines, and perioral lines).
- Juvéderm Ultra XC: Lips treated with Juvéderm Ultra XC retain their fullness for around six months to a year.
- Juvéderm Vollure XC: The results of Juvéderm Vollure XC can last up to 18 months and smooth out nasolabial creases.
- Juvéderm Volbella XC: Juvéderm Volbella XC can provide a natural-looking amount of volume to the lips while also helping to smooth out vertical lip lines for up to a year.
- Juvéderm Voluma XC: The cheeks can be sculpted using Juvéderm Voluma XC, and the results can last up to two years.
Cost of Juvéderm filler in Dubai
Juvéderm costs between 2500 AED and 3000 AED per syringe.
Belotero is a more refined type of filler made of hyaluronic acid that is typically used for more sensitive locations, such as the area beneath the eyes. Additionally, it may fill in fine lines all over the face and neck, such as the lines that appear on the lips, cheeks, and horizontally across the neck. The effects typically endure for around half a year.
Cost of Belotero filler in Dubai
Belotero costs between 2000 AED and 2200 AED per syringe.
The RHA Collection fillers
The RHA Collection is a relatively new range of hyaluronic acid fillers that was created to more closely replicate natural hyaluronic acid than standard fillers, in order to produce an incredibly natural look. In Europe, this line of fillers is known by its brand name, Teosyal. The effects of RHA fillers might extend for up to 15 months.
- RHA 2: Correcting the look of mild creases with RHA 2 has been given the OK by the FDA. Additionally, it is an excellent option for lip augmentation and lip line removal.
- RHA 3: RHA 3 is a more robust formulation, and it is intended for the treatment of moderate to severe face folds such as nasolabial folds (smile lines).
- RHA 4: RHA 4, the most robust of the RHA family, is injected into the deep dermis to treat severe wrinkles and folds, such as marionette lines, and to develop the chin and jawline.
Cost of the RHA Collection filler in Dubai
All types of RHA fillers costs between 2500 AED and 3000 AED per syringe.
Collagen Booster Fillers:
Collagen Boosters are another kind of filler that works by boosting the body’s natural supply of collagen, which is the primary structural protein that may be found in skin. The breakdown of collagen that comes with aging causes the skin to develop wrinkles, creases, and folds.
Collagen Injections designed to stimulate collagen production help restore the skin’s natural collagen, which has been depleted over time. These often provide instant volume while also encouraging the skin to manufacture more collagen, making them extremely effective anti-aging treatments for mature skin.
Bellafill is a gel filler made of millions of synthetic microspheres (polymethylmethacrylate, or PMMA) that are suspended in clean bovine (cow) collagen. Bellafill also has lidocaine, a local anesthetic that makes injections less painful. Bellafill could be used to treat smile lines and acne scars. It is the only dermal filler that can be used in this way right now. If Bellafill is used to treat smile lines, it can work for up to five years. When used as acne scars treatment, the results may last up to a year.
Cost of Bellafill filler in Dubai
Bellafill filler costs between 2500 AED and 3000 AED per syringe.
Radiesse, formerly known as Radiance, is a dermal filler that is biocompatible, non-toxic, and non-allergenic. It smooths the look of wrinkles and folds of skin around the mouth and nose, and it also fills in some scars. Radiesse is well-known for its long-lasting outcomes, and those advantages should continue to be visible for at least two years after treatment.
Cost of Radiesse filler in Dubai
Radiesse filler costs between 2500 AED and 3000 AED per syringe.
Another product that helps the body make more collagen is called Sculptra. It comprises beads or microparticles of poly-L-lactic acid, which is a biocompatible and biodegradable polymer. When these beads or microparticles naturally break down, they stimulate the body to produce more collagen. It may last between two and three years.
Cost of Sculptra filler in Dubai
Sculptra filler costs between 2500 AED and 3000 AED per syringe.
Facial fat transfer:
Fat from your hips, thighs, or stomach is used in facial fat transfer, which is also known as fat grafting, fat injections, or lipofilling. This procedure is used to add volume to the cheeks and lips, as well as to fill in nasolabial folds or under-eye tear troughs. Other names for this procedure include fat grafting, fat injections, and lipofilling. It is even advised for usage on scars that have pits in the face. It takes somewhere in the neighborhood of two hours, and the downtime ranges from seven to ten days.
Cost of Facial fat transfer in Dubai
The cost for fat injections can range from 2000 AED to more than 18,000 if the entire face is treated.